Do you have a systematized approach to your sales pipeline? Do you implement a ‘Keep in Touch’ strategy in your business? If the answer is ‘No’ to either of these questions then the free workshop I’m presenting along with Tony and Simon of Sandler Training will definitely benefit you – more detail below.
When: Friday 22 May @ 9.30am
Where: York Science Park
Customer Relationship Management Systems
Do you do a lot of business networking? Do you follow up with your networking contacts and sales leads in a systemized way? An effective CRM system can help you to:
- implement a Keep In Touch strategy with your networking contacts and prospects;
- track prospects through your sales pipeline;
- focus your marketing efforts; and
- gain a clearer picture of where your sales are coming from due to the data it can provide.
We’ll be looking at the benefits of using a CRM system and also at some of the free to use or very low cost systems that are available to the small business owner.
Are you a reluctant Sales Person?
Are you really good at what you do but uncomfortable in a selling role. Have ambitions to grow but finding something is holding you back? Do you suffer from these sorts of problems:
- lack of new business pipeline?
- getting to meetings but not closing enough business?
- pressure to discount?
- or getting caught up in giving free consulting?
Tony and Simon of Sandler Training will be showing you how to increase your sales using the worlds most successful selling system.